Jan 22, 2010

Best Blog Award

Thanks Danielle @ Life on Dahlia Lane for giving me this award:


Ten Blogs that I love and that I pass this on to:


Instructions
To accept this award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who granted you the award and link back to them.
Pass the award on to approximately 10 other bloggers that you recently discovered and think are great.
Contact the bloggers and let them know they have been chosen by you for the award.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

5 comments:

I ♥ You said...

thank you so much for putting me in the company of these awesome blogs, jessica!

you DESERVE that best blog award - i love reading your blog!

have a wonderful weekend!

Danielle said...

You're so welcome! I absolutely love your blog & enjoy getting to know you.

debra@dustjacket said...

Congratulations on your award.

Thank you so much for the bloglink in previous post and for adding DJ's to your reading list. :)
xxx

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz of Yahgie said...

Congrats! to all the winners

ammunk said...

Oh, thanks Jess! You are so sweet!