Jan 10, 2010

My Little Sis and Her Awesome Room!


This is Mel...she is my baby sister.

She is so much cooler than me though.

She is so original, when it comes to everything...clothing, music...

And she is just as gorgeous on the inside as she is on the outside...as hard to believe as that is.



And now....


Here is her cool room....


And I promise we didn't try to match her outfit to her room, just a happy coincidence.



My brother actually bought the Beatles poster...who knew he had such good taste?


Melanie made the boot vase on her windowsill, which totally fits her style.

Some of Mel's favorite products: A&F 8 perfume, Bare Minerals Warmth, and Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar everything.

I turned on Mel's iPod while I shot. Her faves: The Format, Fun, and Motion City Soundtrack.

Love this zebra straightener.

Notice there are actually 4 "wallflowers" on this wall. Yep, it's Warm Vanilla Sugar.


Isn't my sister cool?!!

Posted Here
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

14 comments:

Fister Family said...

Yes, your sister is cool! Melanie is a sweetheart, and she has good taste too:) I love the cowboy boot vase! That is great that you have Mel and her fun room documented.

Fister Family said...

Jessica, that is so funny that you recommend the 50mm lens, because that is what I bought for Chad to give me for Christmas(don't tell him I told)! I really like it except for the lack of zoom, like you were saying. Do you use a tripod very often? Thanks for humoring my questions:)

Jamie Clark said...

Yeah, Melanie is definitely the coolest of us all. :)

Michelle said...

She sure does have a cool room, and great hair.

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

Beautiful room, beautiful girl! Great job.

Natasha in Oz said...

How lovely that you are so close to your sister! And yes, she is very cool!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

What a darling, hip teenager room.
Love the wall flowers and the color in the room.
Cute, cute, cute!
Brooke

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Looks like you had a happy day together - that's the coolest thing!

GardenOfDaisies said...

The boot vase is pretty cool! And I like all the warm coral color... on the wall, in the clothes and in the flowers.

Meri said...

She's a beautiful girl who appears to have a sweet spirit. Aren't you lucky to have a sister to hang out with? I've had to find sisters, because I'm the only "girl."

Recaptured Charm said...

Beautiful colours. Great job indeed!!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

The photography is beautiful! She does have a unique style and it really works. Very playful and chic.

ale said...

beautiful room
http://www.dorinalexandra.blogspot.com/

Justine said...

Love her room! It's so CLEAN. Where can I find some wall decals like that?

Just Better Together