Jan 25, 2010

Some of My Favorite People

We drove down to St. George to see some of our very best friends, Tad and Candice, this weekend. These guys are like family to us, and we get asked all the time who is related when we are together.
Wes is just about 6 months younger than Allie. He is so adorable. He and Allie cracked each other up and played so well together.

We were sad to leave, but will hopefully be seeing them in March!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Very cute family!

Crystal Spencer said...

I still can't get over how much I love the desk and chair they let us have. Their little boy is such a cutie! Great pics, Jess!

Candice said...

I just noticed this post!!! You're so sweet! I can't even tell you how sad we all were after you left. Tad especially, no kidding. I hate that we live so far away. Life isn't fair. You sure Trey doesn't want to go to Dixie?!?!?!