Mar 27, 2010

Missing

Right now I'm missing this girl:


My little sis came to visit me this last week for her Spring break.  I know, right?  Boring ole me.  Well, not just me, but she did spend lots of time here at my apartment.  I think she mainly came to see Allie. 


It doesn't really matter...I just don't like this whole long-distance relationship thing with my family.  And its just going to be worse this next year when my sister and her husband move away to grad school...and when my brother leaves this fall to go to school...

But I am going to try not to think about that and just have faith that everything will work out and we will still get to see each other once in a while.

Life is good.  There are always things to look forward to in the future.  And college doesn't last forever, right?  It seems like it does, but I am SURE that it has to end eventually...


P.S.
Thanks to all who participated yesterday in Favorite Things Friday...I realize when most people read this it will have been 2 days ago.  I think a lot at night so that is usually when I do my posts.  And because Trey has to go to bed earlier, since he gets up so early.



P.P.S.
There will be more pictures of my beautiful sister to come.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

9 comments:

afistfullofweeds* said...

You are a great sister! And She is Beautiful!! So is that little Darling!!

Amanda said...

Pretty girl :) I've been living at a distance from family for quite a while now. it's always nice to get together, but sometimes i wish it were more often!

FiftyCentLove said...

Beautiful pics! Love the lighting! :o)

Dreamy Whites said...

You are so sweet! You and your sister are both beautiful!
Take Care,
Maria

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Aww you little one is making the cutest face! Love it!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

You two are both so so beautiful! and what a gorgeous little blog here :)

Jamie Clark said...

So pretty!

Danielle said...

Aww, I know what it's like to miss you little sis...and mine (I have 2) only live 15 minutes away. You'll be ok :) You'll just have to talk/text more!

P.S. Your sister is beautiful. She looks so much like you!

Brian's mom said...

These are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see the rest!