May 12, 2010

Confessions at THAT Time of the Month

This morning I woke up and decided to wear my warm-ups all day because jeans sounded awful.

I ate 2 cookies for breakfast because I was starving and nothing else sounded good.

I put on my makeup and did my hair right away because I knew if I waited any longer it wouldn't happen today.

All I have wanted to do today is lay in bed or on the couch and watch the t.v. shows I have recorded...Mercy, Vampire Diaries, like 5 American Idols that I haven't cared enough to watch yet...

All I want to eat is brownies and ice cream or cookies...maybe I'll make a frozen pizza for lunch.  Freschetta Canadian Bacon & Pineapple...mmmm

That diet I started a couple weeks ago...yeah its not happening today.  Either is pilates.  Or all those sewing projects I want/need to do before summer gets here...

Summer sounds so nice right now.  We went down to St. George this weekend and it was summer there (I scheduled my posts for the weekend if you are wondering how that worked.)

Why is is not summer here yet?  I thought it started getting warm in May...its 50 degrees today and the wind is freezing.

I still need to go to the grocery store and get quarters to do laundry, but my bed feels so good right now...
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

13 comments:

Carrie said...

I could have written the first half of this post... minus the doing my hair & makeup... every morning for the last few months! ;) Speaking of diets and Mercy... hmmmmm. I think a little ice cream and Mercy are in order tonight. They're cancelling it, right?

Danielle said...

Take a break, you deserve it :) P.S. You are TINY...so enjoy all the brownies and cookies you want today!

Unknown said...

I think we all deserve a little indulgence to make us feel better once a month.

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Amen sister! Today is just one of those days!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Totally agree girl!! Take it easy you will always have tomorrow!! Hope you get feeling better soon!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Michelle said...

Oh girl! I feel you, yesterday I had pringles for breakfast, first time eating those since high school. It was good, but it didn't feel good. That time of the month is WONDERFUL.

Natalie Smith said...

Everyone is entitled to a day like this! Good for you for eating cookies for breakfast! It is one of my favorite things to sneak - just once in a while!

Between You and Me said...

i'm tempted to give myself the same kind of day!

Elizabeth said...

I know that when women live together their cycles all synchronized; I didn't realize it worked with blogging buddies too! LOL I am so there with you. I've been doing great losing weight (or at least keeping off what I do finally lose) and then I have a period week and it all goes to heck.

MarytheKay said...

Now that is MY kind of day!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

This was my day you described....Enjoyed my stop at your blog...Hope you will visit me....Just posted on MAKING a DIFFERENCE!
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Alely said...

i am right there with you! i can't seem to shake off the 6 pounds i need to lose! hope you were able to catch up on your shows.

Renée said...

Glad you're celebrating, (having treats and vegging out), cause when it is summer really soon, you won't want to stop!