May 6, 2010

Favorite Things Friday & a Winner!

Some of your favorites from last week:

Sarah @ Welcome to the gOOd life made this beautiful necklace.


Beverly @ Flamingo Toes made this ribbon flower tee.


Morgan @ Meet Virginia designed this beautiful plate mural.


Kifus @ Inspiring Interiors shared this beautiful house in England...It's pretty much my dream house.


This is the worst thing I could have seen on my second day of cutting the sugar...but I wanted to share it with all of you who still have wonderful sugar in your lives.  Go get the recipe over at Designed by RJ.


I am really into letters and numbers displayed in homes right now.  I loved what Elizabeth @ Twelve Crafts did.


I just loved the color and polka dots of this skirt that Camille @ All About Mommies made.  Go read her tutorial to make one yourself!  I also thought it was cool it is called the "Alli skirt"


To see a fun and colorful bathroom redo, done in under an hour with under $20, head on over to Sassy Style!


For a tutorial on how to store your fabrics, head over to The Little Green Bean.  But, I am just warning you, it will make you jealous.  :)


I just LOVED this jewelry organizer...go check it out over at Cap Creations.


Kimbo @ A Girl and a Glue Gun made this dessert stand from terra cotta pots!

Thanks to all who participated last week and who entered the felt glasses case giveaway!

The winner (brought to you by random number generator) is:


Please contact me with your information so I can send your prize.

My favorite things this week are on my photo blog.

Now onto the show!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

13 comments:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! It made my day!!! And thanks for hosting every week!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Sweet European Dreams said...

Glad I got to link up with you all this week. I'm adding that Dessert Stand to my "things to hopefully attempt someday" list - cute!

saraH said...

Ahh thank you so much for featuring my necklace! I'm so flattered!!!

Student Entrepreneur said...

I am so excited that I won!!! I emailed you:) Thanks!!

Leanne said...

That necklace is beautiful and I always love a plate wall. Thanks for hosting again.

MarytheKay said...

Okay, I feel kind of bad linking up a post about cupcakes...with your cutting the sugar... Sorry!!! Go drink a Diet DP instead. :-)

Thanks for letting me link up again! I do love a fun party! Happy Friday.

Kifus said...

Thanks Jessica for featuring my blog today! You are a sweetie! And thanks once again for having us at your party!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oh my gosh Jessica you've got some goodies today! Love that necklace and the framed letters are so clever. I've got nothin' crafty today....but come visit if you have a minute today and share about a special mother in your life!

Unknown said...

Another fun day to look around at all my fellow crafters. I'm still trying to figure out how to add the link into an actual posting with others. I do have it in my blogroll. But, this is sure fun to look forward to every Friday.

Lemonade on the deck, grab a glass and come visit me in the garden,

Kate - The Garden Bell

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my ganache! I'm linking up again and am then off to browse everyone's favorite things!

trishie said...

Wow, that necklace is just fab!

PS: i'm hosting a giveaway at my blog, come enter! http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2010/05/earrings-giveaway.html

Cap Creations said...

Thank you for featuring my jewelry caddy along with this other great stuff!

I got the button!
I got the button!

Thanks!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Wow! I'm so excited to be featured with so many other amazing ideas! Yikes . . . trying to cut back on sugar too, but that recipe by designed by RJ looks so tempting! Resist . . . resist . . . resist . . .

I'm excited to post your button on my blog!