Apr 8, 2011

In a Creativity Slump

I have been in a creativity slump lately...been wanting to redecorate, craft, and sew, but just haven't been in a creative mood.  Hopefully I will pull out of this soon :)  Luckily, my photography hasn't suffered from it...go see an adorable redheaded baby boy I just took some pictures of here.

via Apt. 34

In the meantime, please share your creativity with me on Favorite Things Friday!  I am in dire need of it! :)
Oh, and have a wonderful weekend!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

The Single Nester said...

Sometimes, life gets in the way of being creative. And sometimes, you just don't feel like it. Take time. All is well.

Crystal Spencer said...

So when do I get photography lessons? :)

Eva said...

i have creativity in my head but i'm too lazy bones to do anything about it. :/

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com