May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's "Weekend"

I think Mother's Day should be mother's weekend, don't you?  I mean, our mother's deserve more than just a day to celebrate just them...they deserve even more than a weekend, but I can settle for just a weekend. 

I have one of the best moms ever.  You can read about her here.  And, I got to marry into a family with one of the best moms ever too.   And, becoming a mom is the BEST thing that ever happened to me. 



This was a photo shoot Allie and I got to do with one of my very talented photographer friends.  You can go see her blog here.

Oh, and I totally made those pancakes all by myself - I really can make some pretty food!

Anyways, whether you are celebrating for one day or more, I hope your Mother's Day is a good one! 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Val said...

Adorable.

Adrian said...

thanks for the shout out :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

aww v cute! and fantastic photos :) have a great mothers weekend! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Mrs. Cheerio said...

Beautiful photos!

...now I want pancakes!

Candice said...

You too are so pretty! I love your tent!

Toyin O. said...

Very nice pictures, the pancake looks yummy, and Happy Mother's day to you:)