Aug 12, 2011

My Week

Well, my little vacay to Seattle is wrapping up this weekend and I promise I will be a better blogger as soon as I get back.  Here are some of the things I have been doing and thinking about, and you will be seeing more of on my blog soon:

Thrifting for baby boy clothes and finding this super cute swimsuit for Allie online:
via Lands End

Picking out fabric for a sweet baby quilt, here's a hint:

Planning the kids' mixed gender room:

Being SO ready to start working out again in January...is it really that far away? :(

And make sure you stop by next week because I will have a SUPER awesome giveaway starting up.  
Here's a hint:

Happy Friday!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Friday!
:)

Fister Family said...

Funny - I just ordered that swimsuit for Natalie in the navy blue polka dots:)

Karena said...

Have a great weekend, filled with lots of fun, and some relaxation!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Unknown said...

Loving that swimsuit!

Justine said...

I love the navoh bags!

Anonymous said...

That swimsuit is to die for! How precious. She is going to be one styling big sister!
Molly