Aug 5, 2011

What's on my Wish List?


Right now I am craving:

Some super cute and comfy running shoes:
For my post baby body of course :)


 And along with them, some cute running clothes:


 Some pretty makeup holders for my bathroom:
I am SO over what I have in there right now


 Cute scarves:


Eyeshadow:
  I am a little obsessed with finding my perfect colors right now...


This awesome volleyball:
brown leather and volleyball - two of my favorite things


 A long blazer:
I have wanted one FOREVER...not sure what color I want though (probably gray)


What's on your wish list right now?  Christmas is only a few months away... :)

images via


***PS: Don't forget to enter the Mineral Hygienics Giveaway going on right now!  Click on the right sidebar picture.***

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

mountain tatler said...

hi! i've got Leica M7 Hermes edition on my wish list ... i think it will remain on that category forever...a wish! ;P

xx

Aleyta said...

The Naked Palette is to die for. I looove it.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm forever wanting new scarves...totally addicted to them!