Aug 17, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

I am thinking about maybe starting up Favorite Things Friday again...any opinions on that?

Today I want to share what my favorite things are right now because even though I have been bored out of my mind this last week, life is SO GOOD.

1. Looking at the Humor section of Pinterest late at night when I am tired and everything is hilarious to me.


2. The new Goodwill literally 2 minutes away from my apartment.  I have bought SO many things there already and spent probably just over $50 for all of it.  Plus, it is SUPER clean.

3. Watching Allie and Macsen together.  They just love each other SO much!  It is SO cute!

4. This gal's blog.  She is funny, has awesome hair and beauty tips, and a really fun style.


5.I just got my turquoise bubble necklace and I am in love.  There are so many outfits I can wear it with- the possibilities are endless! haha


What are your favorite things this Friday?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: