Sep 21, 2012

Big Plans from a Little Piece

I am so excited about these drawer pulls I just bought this week at Restoration Hardware.


I have literally lost sleep over them- that is how excited they make me! :)

The reason, is because I never thought I would be able to afford big, heavy, nice hardware for my kitchen cabinets.  Did I mention they are 8 INCHES wide?!! :)

The other reason is because this brass color is harder to find than the silver tones and I have been hoping I could have brass accents in my house but didn't think it was within my reach.

My dreams are coming true for my dream kitchen on a super strict budget!  

Can't wait to share more with you on how I am going to transform this kitchen:


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

hairyshoefairy said...

I can't wait to see what you do! I adore Restoration Hardware.