Oct 27, 2012

Hair Straighteners

It seems like everyone and their dog uses a hair straightener these days to do all sorts of things to their hair- straighten, curl, wave, etc.  I absolutely LOVE using a straightener to curl my hair and do that every other day- you can watch how here.   I have found that not all hair straighteners are equal, and you can get very different results from different straighteners.

As you can see in my video, I am using this Conair straightener I got at Costco and I have been very pleased with it.  I have had it about 3 years now and its still going strong...knock on wood.  But, I was getting a little bored of the same hairstyle every day and was excited to be able to try a different straightener.

The HANA Pro 1" FlatIron was definitely different than my Conair.  The HANA is more rounded- which makes the waves/curls a little different.  It also gets hotter (450 degrees) and the plates are self-adjusting to your hair's texture- which makes it glide more (makes it easier for beginners to curl with a straightener)



With any new hairstyle, you should give yourself at least a week or two to master the technique.  Even with experience of curling my hair with a straightener for going on 3+ years it still took me about a week to really get it down with the HANA Pro.

But, after a few runs at it I love the way my hair curls with the HANA as you can see here.  It is a pretty curl that is looser and more wavy and I love it!


You can read more reviews on the HANA Pro website- and see how many people absolutely love it. 
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: