Oct 2, 2012

JEM Apparel

Some of you may remember the post I did on JEM Apparel a while back.  I was lucky to be able to work with them again on another review.  This time it was another cardigan:


It is so flowy and the gathers create so much more interest than your usual plain cardigan.  I love to pair it with a cute dress and boots for the Fall with a fit like this one:



Or with a flowy tank like this one and some skinny jeans:


There are so many options with a cardigan, which is why I love them so much, and JEM Apparel has tons of cardis to choose from!

Go stop by and take a look!  Right now you can get 25% off orders of $50 or more with code: SUMMER25!  Hurry though, offer ends this Friday!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Rose said...

Visit my blog: http://www.riodetudo.com/2012/11/tecido-porter.html