Aug 15, 2013

Anyone There?

Oh my goodness I haven't blogged in forever.  I'm wondering if there is anyone still even following me :)  I have been out of town and not been in the best health lately so I am sorry for my absence!  Hopefully I can get back to blogging more, especially once Allie starts Kindergarten!  For today I thought I would share some random favorites as of late:

 Favorite interior:


Favorite hair:

Favorite fashion trend- leopard:

Favorite quote:

Favorite recipe I want to try:

Favorite DIY project I want to try:

Favorite place I want to visit right now:
Oregon Coast

image credits found here
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica, I like your blog and loved it on blogionaire.com

Anna White said...

Hello lovely, its a little like that isnt it...life just gets in the way..trying to get back into the swing of things myself, although..I think the whole blogging business has slowed down in generally..to many social media apps to play around with ; ) Hope you and your gorgeous little family are well x

Natalie Smith said...

Love those gold corner frames. I found those in a mag. recently too...love!
I saw your Mom today at the Holt's!
Hope you are doing okay!

Christina said...

We're still here : ) I can never get enough leopard!

Unknown said...

I'm still here and looking for bathroom remodel inspiration!

Alvano Richie said...

I love miranda and her sense of style.

Al
Ashworth Half Zip 5330