Sep 6, 2013

Burt's Bees Baby in Kids Sizes!

As you may have noticed I work a little bit with Burt's Bees Baby on the blog every so often because I am a huge fan of their line.  Well, I am super excited to share with you that they now have kids sizes available up to 4T!!!




There are so many adorable options for kids on their site, but my 2 favorites for boys were these adorable tops:



Just as their baby clothes are, these are super soft and durable fabric and feel so high quality you would never guess they were so affordable.

Macsen of course loved the bee shirt instantly, because it has a giant bee on it!  haha

I am really excited to have a hoodie that he can wear with everything this Fall that will last and keep him warm too.

I also fell in love with this girl's sweater:

Isn't it the sweetest?!

Burt's Bees Baby also has come out with Storage and Gear and are soon getting bedding!


Go take a look for yourself at all the cute new clothing and storage they have, and I will for sure let you know when more products become available!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I guess when your owned by a company like Clorox you can do stuff like this. I will continue to support small business.