Nov 25, 2013

Macsen & Baby Boy!

Well, I guess now is as good of time as any to tell you we found out we are having another BOY!  I am super excited, as I really wanted Macsen to have a little brother close to him and now they can share a room and make things easy for me! :)

I will leave most of the room the same, since it is already a boy's room.

I might add something like this faux throw (H&M) for some softness:


I really still need to make my bronze curtain rod from plumbing parts:

Deer and plaid accents, and maybe initials of boys on something:

I really want to frame the flag we have in the room right now:

1&2 hooks for the boy's hoodies to hang from:

Mount the deer antler's we have:

 Love this pillow from H&M:

 Love this duvet from H&M:

Another great pillow from H&M:

Might have to make this:

Love the color scheme here:

image credits can be found here
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

2 comments:

Tiana Smith said...

Yay for another boy! Congrats!

Natalie Smith said...

that will be fun!!!