Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year & What's Next for the Blog?

Happy New Year to all of you!  I absolutely love the beginning of a new year and the idea of starting fresh from all the craziness of the holidays.  Putting away all the clutter and decorations (which, of course I adore during the season) and decluttering your home and your life.

I just want to let you know what's coming up for A Few of My Favorite Things.  I am really excited to see where the blog takes me after things become normal (or close to normal) after having the baby end of February, but for now this is my plan:

Jan-March: All things baby and mother!  Of course not every single post will be under these topics (I am WAY to ADD to do that haha) But, mostly all things baby and new mom.  I will also be happy to share my birth story/stories if anyone is interested- why don't you let me know if you are?




March and on: Simplifying your life and reinventing yourself.  There are so many times I have wanted to post on these topics but just haven't done it yet!  I would love to share the simple ways I have made my life so much easier, less stressful, and changed habits or other small things to be that person I am continually working towards becoming.


I would love some feedback on other things anyone would like me to post on too!  Do you like the giveaways I've been doing?  Do you like Monday Funnies?  Do you hate any of the things I have posted on?  Tell me! :)


Here's to a happy, simpler, and more fulfilling new year!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to hear your birth stories and am excited for the first subject this year(I am expecting!) Love your blog!

Unknown said...

I've loved what you've been doing and will continue to love what you have planned. Congrats on baby #3, can't wait to hear all about it!

Jess said...

Congrats Christy! I hope you like the giveaways I have coming up then! And thank you Kami!!!