Mar 18, 2014

Jensen Gregory

Thanks for being patient with me while I've been taking some time off to spend with this little guy:



Jensen Gregory was born February 20 and weighed 6 lbs even.  He is a great baby besides only sleeping 1-2 hours at a time (to be expected though) and we are so in love with him-especially his brother and sister who can't get enough of him!


I was induced 2 weeks early because my amniotic fluid levels were really low and the labor and delivery went super smoothly and he is perfectly healthy!  My recovery has been the best of all three of my kids so far, and I feel SOO good not being pregnant and sick and achy all the time!


I am planning some fun Spring giveaways so stay tuned for those!




 Photography by Adrian Marie Parkinson


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: