May 19, 2015

5 Things I'm Wearing and Loving

Just wanted to share some of my favorite pieces that I have been wearing and loving so far this late Spring and early Summer season.

1. Coolibar is a company that has devoted themselves to creating awesome UVA/UVB clothing- great for swimming, playing, lounging, or whatever else you may do outside.  



I got these Active Swim Shorts  in black and I LOVE them for working out in- running and playing volleyball.  We have a lot of skin cancer in our family so staying skin smart is important to me!  Check out how these protect you here for more info.  Also, right now with code ACS15 you can get 15% off your purchase and until the end of May $1 will go to the American Cancer Society for each purchase.


2. This whole month has been SO rainy!  I can't even believe it.  I have needed my Charles River Rain Jacket SO many times this month.  I am loving it.  You can see more about it here


3.  Inspired by Luck Shirt- All the Above Clothing



I just love the perfect loose tee that fits and looks great and this one is a great color and has an awesome message.  In fact, all of the All the Above Clothing line has great inspirational messages!  I love the Inspired by Mother Theresa and the Inspired by Perspective Tees also.


4. Floral sandals


My sister gave me some floral sandals from Target that I have been wearing non-stop lately.  You would be surprised that they go with everything,  Here are some that I like just as much that you can currently buy from ModCloth

5. Cut off shorts


I hate spending just as much on shorts as on long jeans- they have half the fabric!!  So, lately I have been cutting off jeans that I don't love to make shorts for the summer and they are always my favorite!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: