May 9, 2016

Hawaiian Tropic Apparel

Well, we are back from Kauai and had such an amazing trip!  I will be sharing a few posts on the things we did, products I used while there, and things we learned so you can learn from our mistakes! haha!  First off, I planned to take this Hawaiian Tropic Apparel cover-up with me to Hawaii- the first chance I would have to wear it this year, and I am so glad I did!

(Pictured on the left in the middle)


The best place I found to wear it was on the beach.  It came in really handy this day because my hips had gotten really sunburned the day before and I didn't want to wear any shorts or even have them in the sun.  This cover-up covered the exact places I needed it to that day while still leaving my top exposed enough to be cool and catch some more rays, along with showing my cute tankini.  It was super stretchy and comfortable and I totally recommend them if you are wanting a cover-up like this for summer.

You can shop their collection here:  http://hawaiiantropicapparel.com/

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: