Jun 13, 2016

3 Best Baby Shower Gifts

I have been to a lot of baby showers lately!  I definitely used more things than others with my 3 babies, and I like to share the 3 I used and loved most for future moms and for those gifting future moms too!

1. Just Born Swaddle Blankets






These Just Born muslin swaddle blankets are my favorite and I used them so much!  I love gifting them because they are packaged really cute too!  They come in the cutest prints and colors.

2. Nursing Cover



My favorite nursing covers are lightweight cotton or muslin that are breathable.  I also like them to be gender neutral so the mom can use them for her future babies too!  Light colors are best if you are nursing outside in the sunshine too.


3. Bumbo



This was something I splurged on as a mom of two but would have been nice to get for all three babies.  I love the mint one since it can be used for girls and boys!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments: