Jan 13, 2017

Happy New Year and House Update!

I just realized I never said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I got to spend Christmas this year with my whole family in my childhood home in Seattle!


We got back from Seattle a couple weeks ago and have been pretty busy for the most part, but hating this cold snowy weather.  I'm ready for Spring!  I have been enjoying picking out lighting for the house right now.  And, speaking of the house- here is an update from the past 3 months:


We got some beautiful window wells!  They look 100 times better than the white metal ones and will be so much nicer to look at downstairs!


They are a cement that looks like stone.  We got them done by Stone Haven Window Wells - go check them out here: http://stonehavenwell.com




Framing got started but took over a month to finish:




We got some walls up:


We got more framing and walls up and the trusses were finally delivered but were the WRONG ones! :(  They had actually MADE the wrong ones.


Went to Floor and Decor to look at tile options:


 Final marble choice:


Finally got the right trusses and then the plumbing, HVAC, and electrical got installed:





Now we have been waiting for a couple weeks for inspection to pass.  I am hopeful we will have some drywall in the house next week.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

Tiana Smith said...

It's looking more and more like a house!